Basic Job Concept:
Receives and shipsmerchandise in stores and ensures merchandise is in proper location asdirected.
Key Relationships: Store Manager
· Maintain a neat and orderly sales floor
· Assist with visual merchandising to companystandards
· Responsible for receiving, stocking anddisplaying merchandise
· Processing Picks and Shipping
· Completing Markdowns
· Labeling displays/sale shoes
· Processing mismatched items
· Monthly bag audits
· Assisting management with Return to Vendors
· Assisting management with inter storetransfers
· Maintaining the insert/shoe care section
· Assist with putting up and taking downadvertisements
· Creates signs for highlighted price point andend caped merchandise
· Participate in physical inventory counts whennecessary
· Store maintenance
o Break area
o Empty trash
o Cash & wrap area
· Maintains shoe bins based on size.
· Stocks shoe bins with new merchandise.
· Receives merchandise.
· Scans and shipsmerchandise.
· Arranges visualpresentation of items.
· Loads trucks.
· Pulls Picks andTransfers and Returns.
· Attends regularly schedules store meetings.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
(After Registration, you will be redirected to this job Apply page automatically)