WW Security Business Development Manager
This position is within HP’s Customer Experience and Portfolio Strategy (CEPS) organization which is responsible for the overall experience enjoyed by our customers on HP’s Personal System (PS) devices. As part of its charter, the organization is responsible for partnering with 3rd party software and cloud services companies to generate revenue and deliver an overall positive software customer experience on HP PCs.
In this role, you will set the strategic direction and drive every aspect of regional business development lifecycle from defining the BD strategy to negotiations supporting global deals. This is a great opportunity to help shape the future of software partnerships in HP’s Personal Systems organization
As a member of the Personal Systems’ CEPS organization, you will apply your subject matter knowledge to solve most complex business issues within established policies to drive Business Development activities with some of HP’s most strategic partners. We are looking for a strategic thinker who has significant experience in establishing and managing successful partnerships in the security software space. You will work across the HP organization with teams like Business Operations, Product Management, Marketing, Product Marketing, Finance, Legal, R&D, and the rest of the management team to ensure that all partnerships and alliances operate to HP’s technical specifications and within an agreed upon business model meeting HP financial, legal quality and experience objectives. You will work closely with the rest of the business development team in ensuring the smooth integration of all our applicable business relationships. You will also operate in close partnership with designated business leads in PS Global Business Units and regions, and other relevant teams to ensure alignment and leverage the WW portfolio as appropriate.
- Identify security monetization opportunities that align to HP’s strategic security focused technology plan
- Build, own, and drive strategic partnerships with leading global security software partners
- Lead efforts with 3rd party security partners to deliver the best possible customer experience for their software on HP PCs
- Represent Business Development with multiple internal organizations such as development, product management, product marketing, marketing, professional services, and sales
- Support global marketing partnerships in alignment with the Software Product Management team
- Coordinate with product teams and lead global go-to-market activities in addition to business development
- Monitor Security business initiatives, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 6+ years in the security industry in business development
- Strong teamwork and facilitation skills, with proven experience successfully leading and participating in cross-functional teams
- Superior communications skills, both written and verbal
- Superior business judgment, complex financial modeling and analytical skills
- Strong background in contract negotiations and business development
- Demonstrated understanding of the internet space, including emerging markets
- Prior experience in leading business development teams is a plus
- Prior work experience in a business development, strategy, management consulting, or finance role
– Understanding of various customer acquisition channels and distribution value chain models. -Prior work experience working with the world’s leading consumer software and technology companies in partnerships roles is a plus.
Business savvy and excited about new technologies – When you use an app, you have a pretty good idea of the value that application provides to the customer and how the app developer monetizes the app. When you hear about a new app or service, your instincts are to download the app or signup for the service.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of success in developing and executing on new business strategies in complex business environments with Worldwide scope.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.