As Workplace Coordinator, you will help oversee office operations at our company headquarters at an optimum and organized execution standard of excellence. You are committed to our operations being reflective of our happy, creative company culture. You are responsible for identifying and supporting all office needs, while anticipating future needs in a dedicated manner. Response times to requests need to be proficient and timely.
You are dedicated, detail-oriented, and personable – traits necessary for building successful vendor and customer relationships. You will assist with day-to-day operations, as well as assist in long term projects. You will be responsible for coordinating general office operations, providing excellent customer service. You will report to and work closely with the Workplace Manager.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
- You understand what is needed to operate an office smoothly: strong reception support, organized services, daily operations and are a knowledge base for workplace.
- You are a contact for daily office operations, upholding strict standards of service in building a world-class, supportive workplace, conducting daily space walk throughs and coordinating facilities support when needed.
- You manage the coordination of workplace services, ensuring services run seamlessly: ergonomic assessments; office supplies and inventory management; new hire onboarding; reception and guest check in; and internal and external events.
- You lead our reception team in best in class support, upholding strict security standards, and set standards. On occasion, you provide added coverage to the reception team as needed.
- You facilitate the efficient use of Slack’s resources in support of office operations by adhering to operational expense budgeting, receipt reconciliation, and accounting processes.
What you should have
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service, hospitality, or office assistance
Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Knowledge of working within budgets; AP/AR experience a plus
Strong working knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping, and/or finance best practices
Experience negotiating contracts with vendors and service providers
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google suite, and Adobe Acrobat
Ability to work cross functionally with teams
Capable of working independently and a self-starter
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.