Trinchero Family Estates
The primary responsibility of the Winetracking Manager is to ensure accurate and timely recording of all wine and spirits processing activities while maintaining compliance with all state and federal regulations, as well as all TFE inventory control policies. Requires strong collaboration with Winemaking, Operations and Finance.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Provide leadership to team that tracks daily wine and spirits activities at various locations.
- Lead monthly reconciliation of bulk and cased goods inventory.
- Manage development, preparation, and distribution of daily/weekly/monthly/annual production reports and spreadsheets for internal and external departments, including federal and state agencies.
- Timely submission of all operational reports and excise taxes.
- Demonstrate and maintain knowledge of TTB winemaking and labeling regulations.
- Demonstrate and maintain knowledge of state and federal operations reports and excise tax requirements for wine, cider and spirits.
- Identify areas for improvement, champion streamlining and process improvement within the department.
- Identify risks and assist in the development and implementation of solutions in the areas of people, process, and technology as the organization continues to evolve and grow Perform periodic audits of current processes to ensure compliance.
- Develop and refine bulk wine tracking software in coordination with IT department.
- Provide change leadership within the team and for partner functions.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Manage and implement career planning and personal development of staff.
- Responsible for understanding the Food Safety and Quality Management System and related activities, including the ISO Food Safety & Quality Policy
- Education: BA degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- Experience: 5-7 years of experience in winetracking, accounting or similar field
- Previous team leadership experience required
- Strong math and analytical skills essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle numerous projects/assignments at one time
- Experience/knowledge of wine, wine production, and wine industry a plus
- Experience with winetracking systems preferred.
- Strong Excel skills required
- Enterprise System (SAP) experience desirable
- Office environment
- Usually work a standard work week, with intermittent long and irregular hours
- Extensive computer work
- May be required to work at any of TFE’s locations
- Frequent deadline pressures
- Numerous projects in progress at any given time
- Comply with company safety regulations
Trinchero Family Estates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Trinchero Family Estates complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.