Who we are
We are E&S Management and we own and operate My Eyelab locations in the San Antonio Area. For the past 20 years we have owned and operated 25+ Sprint retail locations and within the past year we have taken our success from the wireless industry and are breaking new ground in the Optical Industry. We currently have 3 locations up and running and are looking to double in size by the end of 2019, and then double again in 2020. We are looking for seasoned Retail Sales Managers that have experience running hight traffic retail locations.
With the support of the Corporate Office and the Field Executives, General Managers leverage the My Eyelab brand and “Sales Process” to grow sales, increase profitability and maintain high quality and customer service standards at their location. The General Manager will create a selling environment focused on customer service and achieving business results.
General Managers are responsible for driving the overall controllable contributions of their location. General Managers are selling leaders and are required to meet/beat personal and store sales goals. The General Manager is expected to meet/beat productivity numbers while maintaining a high level of customer service. General Managers are also responsible for identifying, training and developing the future leaders of My Eyelab and all related entities.
The purpose of the position is to provide excellent customer service and assistance to patients/customers. Colleagues in this classification perform sales and customer service work. They are responsible for greeting patients, assisting patients with purchase of eyewear, providing patients with promotional information, and answering customer inquiries. The GM performs related work as directed and will be required to meet the productivity numbers outlined.
The GM will create an outstanding customer experience for the patient while using proper dispensing techniques. Dispensing process will include determination of the power ranges and specific lens measurements by frame; measure, fit, and adapt lenses and frames for client according to written optical prescription or specification. The General Manager oversees eyewear quality from the in-store and/or Corporate Lab. Quality Control responsibilities include: identification and resolution of recurring errors and the development of systems and solutions to eliminate errors.
General Managers lead by example on the sales floor and prevent walkouts/missed opportunities with the sales staff. By identifying and resolving any customer dissatisfaction as well as providing technical and sales training to the staff, the General Manager is charged with strengthening the My Eyelab brands, by ensuring “Everyone Buys, Everyone Leaves Happy”. Over 50% of the General Manager’s time is spent managing the operations of the store, training and coaching associates, in addition to directing the work of the Sales, Doctor’s Office and Lab Staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead talent acquisition; recruit (Direct Recruiting), partnership with Recruiting Department, interview, hire and promote outstanding associates.
- Ensure proper scheduling of doctors and OD Calendar completed within compliance, while creating a strong partnership with professional services.
- Effectively schedule retail associates for the needs of the business.
- Ensure proper lab production so that “Now Service” and “Ready When Promised” are achieved.
- Train and develop sales associates while utilizing the My Eyelab Sales Process enforcing compliance with Company standards and execution of My Eyelab training programs and role playing.
- Develop and strengthen associates via weekly Goal Setting & Review (GS&R) meetings.
- Compliance of scheduled training for all associates, including self.
- Discipline and/or terminate associates when necessary.
- Ensure all communication from the retail Support Center is effectively communicated to all associates within your location (SAP, WAR, etc.).
- Communicates effectively with Support Center to coordinate any facility and maintenance issues.
- Provide quality product merchandising by complying with inventory count schedules, maintaining and organizing back stock, and requesting necessary product for business needs to maximize sales.
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to ensure all staff members are achieving desired goals.
- Delegates tasks to accomplish objectives through others.
- Works cross functionally with Field Executives, Facilities Management and Operations to drive brand objectives and strategies, accomplished via the PAR (Performance Accelerator Review form).
- Requires self and associates to adhere to the Company Mission Statement, Code of Excellence, and Company Mantra.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.