- Supports the management and control data flows to and within Finance applications to ensure integrity and completeness of data, including by preparing and recording financial transactions for legal vehicle and regulatory reporting purposes, updating the general ledger, recording financial transactions, and preparing of consolidated financial statements, in accordance with management reporting requirements, for legal vehicle & regulatory purposes. Also, includes specialized accounting, such as equity compensation, securitization, payroll and investment accounting.
- Manages complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas.
- Leads, directs and manages a team of professionals.
- Uses a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function and applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions.
- Accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions.
- Regularly interacts with peers within the company and externally, including regulators and professional organizations.
- Provides advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues, operating environment changes and firm or business unit strategy.
- Manages a sub Infrastructure unit or specialist function.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge Local and US GAAP; Familiarity with finance functions and systems
- Management experience of team of professionals as well as familiarity with banking products and reporting requirements as well as legal vehicle governance and control.
- CPA or Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.