Wireless Nation is a Verizon Authorized Wireless Retailer operating in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Georgia, and Virginia with plans to rapidly open new retail locations!
Wireless Nation has a long-standing relationship with Verizon Wireless and outstanding buying power; both allow the company to make its services more accessible to customers while offering unparalleled customer service.
We take community involvement very seriously here at The Cellular Connection, so much so that we have an entire movement dedicated to our Culture of Good. We believe in giving back to the people in our communities which is why we reward our employees for their philanthropic work and provide all of our locations and corporate departments with individual funding so they can give back to their own communities.
You’re so techie that people mistake you for Bill Gates. You’re so organized, you have a stock of Trapper Keepers just in case. You’re so multi-tasking, you’re reading this while juggling. You love sales and competition, you crush metrics and goals, and you have the hardware (or random certificate given by your former employer) to prove it. You’re so self-motivated, you already applied and are setting up an interview with us and we don’t even know it yet!
As a Sales Consultant, you will be the first point of contact with our customers and you will build strong customer relationships that are based on authentic ongoing engagement. You’ll be instrumental in helping increase overall store sales.
- Meet sales goals by selling our products and services to new and existing customers
- Effectively present products and services to and develop relationships with potential clients.
- Conduct daily inventory procedures
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including but not limited to: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders
- Stay up to date with product knowledge, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features through continuous learning and self-development
- Know the market by keeping up with competitive offers and be able to provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding local competition and product/service needsThe Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of retail sales or customer service experience; and bonus points if you have wireless or commissioned sales experience.
- An awesome, positive, can-do attitude, highly motivated, results driven personality (yeah that’s a lot)
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to understand and implement our sales process of a needs based approach
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Very organized with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work the varied hours of retail to include: evenings, weekends and holiday
- The Benefits:
- Base + Unlimited Commission
- Health Insurance and retirement planning
- Development training for advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.