- Residence in metropolitan area with easy access to major Verizon offices.
i.e. New Jersey, Dallas.
- 10 years minimum Executive Level sales experience in BSS and/or OSS solutions to Verizon. Demonstrated working relationships with key Verizon executives
- 5 years minimum experience in software sales.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency in leading collaborative “solution selling” sales efforts involving multiple Verizon stakeholder organizations
- Executive level acumen in conducting business requirements investigations and presenting represented company and related solutions in context of customer business objectives
- Experience with and demonstrated proficiency in utilizing business case modelling tools in value-add selling and sales strategies
Summary of Role:
The TEOCO Verizon Account Executive is a customer-facing executive level sales professional responsible for sales of the entire TEOCO business service solutions (BSS) and operational support systems (OSS) portfolio into the Verizon account nationally. As such, the primary performance metrics for the role are revenue, bookings and related forecast accuracy against a sales quota for the TEOCO solutions portfolio at Verizon. The Verizon Account Executive conducts their role in the framework of TEOCO’s collaborative sales model which defines what the responsibilities of the various TEOCO stakeholder organizations, i.e. product owners, presales engineering and delivery management, are at various stages in the sales process. In this framework, the Verizon Account Executive leads this opportunity team in developing and executing the opportunity sales strategy.
Responsibilities and Daily Activities:
- Development and maintenance of business relationships with key Verizon decision makers
- Owns TEOCO solutions portfolio sales bookings in the Verizon account nationally
- Forecast and forecast accuracy for all TEOCO business in Verizon
- Development and successful execution of TEOCO solutions sales strategies in the Verizon account
- Initiates, organizing and conducts meetings required to execute opportunity sales strategies
- Tracking opportunity through presales milestones and working with team members to deliver in a timely manner
- Owns sales opportunity negotiation strategies and performing front-line negotiations
- Maintain a very high level of customer satisfaction
Job Type: Full-time
- Selling OSS/BSS solution to Verizon: 10 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.