At Truck Center of America, Our team has over 50 years of combined experience in the used truck industry and an excellent reputation in the industry.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to the client. When we buy or sell equipment we always put our customer first. Ultimately we are looking to build long-term relationships and that means making our customers happy on each and every transaction.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. If your career goals include making a valuable contribution as a Used Truck Sales Representative in an exciting and growing company and working with top professionals in the industry then consider joining our team.
The Used Truck Sales Representative is responsible for buying and selling commercial used trucks to established customers while prospecting diligently for new business.
- Prospect daily, develop and maintain a customer/prospect database and follow up on a regular basis
- Build and maintain professional relationships with other truck dealers, truck buyers, truck wholesalers, and develop a pipeline of ways to acquire used truck inventory for re-sales.
- Promote and sell heavy duty and medium duty trucks.
- Develop strategies for seeking new accounts, maintain current accounts and develop strong business relationships.
- Meet established performance criteria as determined by the owner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous inbound and outbound phone sales experience is preferred
- Ability to make cold calls in order to locate, purchase and re-sell equipment.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Some previous experience in commercial trucking/transportation industry preferred.
- Knowledge of truck specifications preferred.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently.
Our ideal candidate should possess proven sales ability and the ability to learn and understand our targeted customer base. The ideal candidate would have at least three years of inside sales experience as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Most importantly, our ideal candidate will be assertive,self-assured and a positive self-starter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.