Who is TLP?
TLP is an Aspen Grove Company. Aspen Grove provides world-class commercial landscape maintenance services to local, regional, and national customers through its network of expert local service providers. We encourage our local teams to maintain their individuality, grow their regional businesses, and focus on providing safe, quality landscape services to their clients. With Aspen Grove, you get the support and resources of a national organization with the personal touch and regional expertise of a local company.
What does it take to join the TLP operations team?
Are you a self-motivated, driven, team player that thrives on getting the win? If so, look no further because these are the qualities, we look for to join our TLP operations team.
We at TLP work to together to ensure we achieve all individual and team goals. Every TLP employee is essential to the companies success and future. TLP’s core values include Safety, Client Focus, Destination Workplace, and Innovation. We live and breath these values to guarantee we never over-promise, but always over-deliver!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary & Sales Commissions (Depending on Experience)
- Company Vehicle (Insurance & Gas Included)
- Company Cell Phone & Laptop
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training & Development
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of production on a portfolio of maintenance accounts including labor, materials, and equipment. Production Managers are responsible for managing a book of business at a minimum of $1 Million. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support company vision, policies, procedures, safety/training programs, perform accordingly and pass along to other employees.
- To be familiar with each job s specifications and ensure compliance with quality and efficiency standards.
- Work with the management team to map out the seasonal work schedules. Develop, communicate and maintain schedules for maintenance work on all jobs, coordinate manpower, equipment, and materials in a timely fashion.
- Perform inspections of equipment and vehicles to see that all is being maintained properly.
- Ensure client requests are responded to in a timely manner. Manage operational issues and quickly implement alternative and creative solutions. Communicate pro-actively and work in concert with the Client Management team to resolve client concerns when applicable.
- Manage budget and monitor job cost reports regularly and report back to crew to increase productivity and job efficiency including total hours worked by crew and services performed to ensure quality and profitability. Provide long and short term planning for maximum efficiency and no wasted time for Crews.
- Manage and lead a team. Assist in the hiring/promotion process, evaluate performance, and provide coaching and timely feedback to optimize employee performance. Develop employees, encourage growth and development of new opportunities within the organization, and plan for succession. Oversee and implement employee discipline when needed.
- Train employees on all aspects of the job (safety, quality, efficiency, equipment).
- Quality Control Audits, 90% or better.
- Safety Inspections, 100% complete, 90% passing or better.
- Contract Renewal 95% or better.
- Job Cost Reports at an appropriate level of profitability.
- Quality jobs completed on time within the budgeted hours.
- Customer Surveys demonstrate favorable remarks.
- Equipment Inspections show that the maintenance program is followed.
- Equipment is maintained at appropriate intervals and kept in good working order.
- Crews working safely and efficiently in accordance with Company standards.
- Crew leaders working at a high level with an emphasis on accountability.
- Critical field best practices are understood by all team members and followed on a consistent basis.
- Employees are being developed in accordance with the appropriate HR processes.
- The payroll timekeeping process is followed.
- High School degree required. Associates or Bachelor s Degree desirable.
- 2-4 years of experience as a supervisor/manager with proven ability to train, nurture and develop employees and determine leadership skills in others. General knowledge of irrigation systems.
- Hold a Pesticide Certification 3A & 3C or better.
- General knowledge of irrigation systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to schedule multiple projects, prioritize work and perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of accountability and responsibility for all activities of self and team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of leadership, team members and clients both verbally and written.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and trust when dealing with difficult, sensitive and confidential issues.
- Strong working knowledge of computers with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience with Aspire a plus.
- Travel required between client worksites, as well as other operational sites. Occasional travel to facilitate training may also be required.
- Valid driver s license with a reasonably clean record.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.