Pacific Office Automation is currently looking for a Territory Sales Representativeto join us at our Pleasanton,CAoffice. Individuals who are interested in pursuing a sales career in one of the most stable industries in America are highly desired.
If you are a recent graduate who is driven, high-reaching, and looking for an environment where you can work hard, have fun, and constantly improve your skills, we want to hear from you.
Looking for a place to grow a career? Look no further!
No experience? No problem, we’ll train you! We hire individuals with the right attitude and we will train you and develop the skills you’ll need for success!
Individuals who love to win and want to build a career while earning more money than they’ve ever thought possible are who look for!
Graduating in 2019? Contact us NOW!
Qualifications necessary to be our next expert Territory Sales Representative:
- Applicants who are seeking a top tier sales training experience. POA was recognized as having the best employee training and development opportunities in the nation by Riordan and Associates, an independent consulting firm.
- A proven ability to be both a sales professional & leader – commonly exhibited through professional experience, education, club/activities, or other involvement. (If you have had experience in these areas, you just might have the skills we’re looking for!)
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- A competitive background. We need bold, highly motivated people. POA rewards over-achievers and independent thinkers.
- MUST NOT BE AFRAID OF COLD CALLING AND GOING DOOR TO DOOR TO DIFFERENT BUSINESSES!
- Entrepreneurial minded individuals are highly desired. POA provides the resources and support for you to flex your creative muscles and build your own client list.
- This position offers upward financial potential; earn 6 figures in 2-3 years.
- Our first/second year sales reps typically earn somewhere between $80,000-120,000
- Veteran sales reps (3+years) typically average $120,000-$170,000.
- Sales managers (4-5+ years) typically average $350,000/year.
As a Territory Sales Representative for POA, you will be part of a team dedicated to developing new business and establishing long-lasting business relationships.
You will act as a consultant to your clients by providing solutions and support for your clients’ needs all while ensuring that your clients receive the most utility from our products. You will also advise clients on the best products and solutions to solve their business needs, as well as serving as their personal client representative.
What a day as a Territory Sales Representative looks like:
- 7AM: Arrive at the office, participate in meetings on Tues/Fri
- 8AM: Begin planning your day. Call your potential clients, set appointments, prepare for clients
- 10AM: Drive to your territory and begin consulting with your clients.
- 4-5PM: Return to the office and debrief with your team.
- Compare notes
- Roleplay and learn with your teammates
- Wrap up your day
- 6-7PM: Go home!
Benefits as a Territory Sales Representative at POA:
- Thorough and ongoing (continuous) sales training.
- Advancement of sales leadership roles.
- Trips, clubs, awards, group events, team building.
- Team-player environment.
- Competitive commission structure.
- An aggressive 401k program (100% match) since 1987.
- Full FREE Medical/Dental/Vision.
- FSA programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Business, economics, finance, marketing, sociology, communications, mathematics majors are highly desired.
- 0-2 years of experience in sales, account management, customer service, or other related experience
- Candidates with leadership experience in a club, sports team, previous employment, or other organizations are highly desired.
Our sales teams of dedicated individuals are at the core of our growth and success. Our culture is confirmed to produce high earning, successful, career driven professionals. We have the processes, training, products, and support that will enable you to succeed.
Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. We have twenty-five branches located in eight western states.
Our extraordinary growth and reputation in the industry has allowed us to provide resources and opportunities for our sales representatives that are unmatched in the industry.
We promote a culture of growth and believe that each employee can make a difference—no matter your role or level of experience. At POA, we believe that all voices can and should be heard, regardless of seniority or tenure.
Just as we aim to help our customers grow their businesses through technology, we offer our own employees growth opportunities to reach their career goals.
Among our company goals, we aim to be a long-term employer. That means providing employees with the training and certification they need to keep up with the fast-changing technology of our office machines, devices, and software.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $55,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.