Hillsboro, a leader in Truck Bed & Aluminum Trailer Design and Manufacturing, is looking for a motivated individual to join our Sales Team. This position reports directly to our National Sales Manager and will work with other members of our Management & Sales Team. We are looking forward to a candidate that is ready and willing to help take our Sales Team and organization to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Being able to develop and maintain long lasting dealer relationships.
- Generate revenue and meet specific sales targets.
- Provide support for marketing and communication programs – Trades, Shows, Web, & Brochures
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, and production scheduled.
- Develop and identify growth opportunities and collaborate within the sales team to ensure growth.
- Forecast and track sales forecast.
- Follow-up and address any customer service issues.
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of our business making recommendations as needed
- Provide training and assistance to new and existing dealers as needed
- Keeps management informed by submitting weekly expenses reports and weekly/monthly plans
- This position will require 50% travel
- Other duties as directed or as needed
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3-5 years of related sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and team objectives
- Strong oral- and written communication
- Manufacturing Experience a plus
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Team Building
- Problem Solving
- Basic and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (no cost to employee)
- Short Term Disability Insurance (no cost to employee)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (no cost to employee)
- Dental Insurance (Employee Only at no cost)
- Health Insurance with 70% paid by the company, 30% paid by the employee
- Dental Insurance for dependents of the employee (optional employee cost)
- Vision Care Plan (optional employee cost)
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account (optional employee cost)
- Dependent Care Spending Account (optional employee cost)
- Term Life Insurance (optional employee cost)
- Earned up to 2 weeks PTO/yearly
- Holiday Pay
- Summer Picnic
- 401k Plan w/ Matching
- Yearly Profit Sharing depending on Company/Employee performance.
- Employee Uniform Program
- Assigned Company Vehicle
Starting Pay will be based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales & Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- On the road
- Multiple locations
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.