Lifetouch National School Studios Inc.
Territory Sales Representative/Sales Professional
Lifetouch National School Studios
Lifetouch has a dynamic opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join our successful sales organization as a key contributor. Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
What we look for in a Sales Professional:
- Driven, achievement-oriented sales professional with a consultative approach and the ability to positively connect with a wide variety of customers
- Utilizes knowledge and sales experience to easily recognize additional sales opportunities
- Takes pride in providing exceptional services to meet all of the needs of our customers
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, quota driven environment
What Our Sales Professionals Do Every Day:
- Own the sales process from prospecting to close by selling and promoting Lifetouch programs, products and/or services to existing and new accounts within an assigned area to achieve sales goals.
- Make sales calls to a wide variety of contacts which may include district officials, school principals, parent/teacher organizations, yearbook advisors, student groups, coaches, athletic directors or league sports administrators.
- Conduct regularly scheduled sales calls and provide exceptional ongoing customer service through highly responsive communication with accounts.
- Achieve customer satisfaction and quality standards by visiting accounts on portrait day and obtaining feedback from key decision-maker(s) after portrait day.
- Maintain account files and complete sales contracts, paperwork and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
What Our Successful Sales Pros Have In Common
- Pride in going above and beyond for our customers every day
- Competitive and driven to exceed individual and team goals
- Exceptional selling skills
- Creative thinker in prospecting and innovatively networking with prospects and existing customers
- Highly organized and resourceful problem solvers
Minimum Qualifications To Be Considered
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven outside sales experience
- Proven selling skills specifically related to growing existing accounts and/or acquiring new business, with the ability to identify unique customer needs
- Results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with state law
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities to grow and advance your career within the territory and across the U.S. and Canada
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Excellent earnings potential
- Medical and Dental Benefits
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.