Priority1, Inc., a dynamic nationwide company, is now seeking college graduates for business-to-business product/service sales in our Detroit, MI office. We are looking for enthusiastic, polished, hardworking candidates who want to have a career in sales! Priority1 is a premier consulting and contract logistics company, specializing in LTL, Truckload, Air Freight, and Warehouse services. We are growing at a rapid pace and we are looking to add new outside Sales Reps and Sales Managers to the Detroit Market.
Corporate Office Location: Little Rock, AR. Website: www.priority1inc.com
The Territory Managersales position offers potential candidates the opportunity to establish superior selling skills, offer a large business solution in a small-to-mid size business environment, and grow into a Senior Territory Manager/Regional Sales Manager position by gaining valuable experience selling to executive level decision makers (i.e.) Owner, CEO, CFO, President, and Vice President. This outside sales position is focused on new business acquisition. The freight shipping industry has an unlimited prospect base. The Priority1 value proposition delivers best in class solutions for customers, while also reducing their operating cost. This Territory Manager position is the start of a career path that creates consistent personal and professional growth as well as a great income opportunity
Snapshot of Territory Manager Position at Priority1
- Prospecting New Business (There is a lot of B2B Door-to-Door Cold Calling Involved)
- Develop Lead Generation and Utilize CRM to Track Activity
- Selling and Setting Up New Accounts
- Managing Accounts You Sell
Training and DevelopmentAt Priority1, we believe supporting our Territory Managers (TM’s) through best-in-class training and development. New hires can expect three weeks of corporate training inside of their first 18 months, with the potential for additional Senior TM training and management training further into their career. All training take place in Little Rock, AR and are led by the Executive Development Team, who themselves started in sales. Also, new Territory Managers get integrated into the “Fast Start Program” immediately after Basic Sales Training in Little Rock. The Fast Start Program includes 3 months of in-the-field training with the Sales Director.
Rewards and Recognition We recognize our talent often because we understand how important it is to acknowledge superior performance. Motivated, competitive individuals can expect to have their accomplishments recognized in front of their peers and in front of the entire organization.
Requirements of a Priority1 Territory Manager
- 1-3 year’s sales experience preferred, if you have less that is fine too; however if you have more than 3 years’ experience then this may not be the right job for you, being that it is an entry level position
- Bachelor’s Degree ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED (Ideal courses in business, marketing and/or communication preferred but any major will work as long as you have a passion for sales) * Involvement in campus activities (athletic backgrounds highly recommended) * Naturally enthusiastic and energetic
- Polished and professional appearance and demeanor
- Determined to be part of a winning team
- A burning desire to be successful
- Base Salary of $40K + Uncapped Commission + $500 Monthly Car and Cell Phone Allowance + Laptop + iPhone + Reimbursement for Gas Receipts
- Position Type: Full Time 100% Paid Medical Benefits
- Medical Insurance- Family Premium Paid at 100%
- Profit Sharing (the company matches 15% of what you make each year and puts it into a savings account for you)
- Unlimited Growth Potential
Priority1 it proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.