Noritz has been an innovator in the water heating industry for over 60 years. We introduced the first modern, electronically controlled tankless water heater in 1981 and remain the leader in energy savings and superior hot water delivery today.
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join our sales team. The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for marketing and sales of the company’s products in Oregon, targeting wholesalers and contractors. The position also provides training and product demonstrations at wholesale businesses.
- Achieves annual objectives regarding sales and volume
- Forecasts sales orders for each month
- Travels throughout the assigned territory by vehicle to call on regular and prospective customers
- Investigates and resolves customer problems
- Work with contractors and plumbers at job sites to assist in troubleshooting, sizing, and training
- Collects inventory count of customer stock at customers’ locations, making recommendations on orders
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Quotes prices and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained
- Attends trade shows as needed.
- Plans and produces sales promotions
- Analyzes customers performance
- Answers technical questions related to product selection, specifications and installations in order to assist customers.
- Prepares presentation materials and conducts technical training sessions for customers on product
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly activity reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and submits to the Supervisor of House Accounts.
- Any or all duties assigned by supervisor
- Reviews and advises on business conditions in assigned territory
- Supports the development of after service networks
- Evaluates new products/features and develops specs using knowledge gained in customer interactions
- Prepares reports of business transactions and maintains expense accounts.
- Seeks more efficient and less expensive ways in work processes
- Maintains good communication and relationships with customers and colleagues
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- High level of professionalism, problem-solving abilities, multitasking, and time management
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong negotiation skills, detail-oriented, and adheres to deadlines
- Excellent work ethic and ability to lead teams to successful outcomes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- 90% travel within territory with few overnight stays throughout the year
- Must possess a valid and current state driver’s license.:
Noritz America provides revolutionary tankless water heater systems based on high quality technologies and services that are developed in Japan. Noritz America aims to fulfill our customers’ needs for hot water in their homes and businesses by providing excellent product support and continuously innovating products to fulfill their needs. Noritz America has two office locations in the United States-Fountain Valley, CA (HQ) and Marietta, Georgia.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.