A Territory Sales Manager will promote sales and profitability of the Seneca tobacco brands throughout the state of California as they market, sell, and provide exceptional service to store management. The Territory Manager will be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of specific business plans, achieving sales and distribution targets, and for serving as the primary contact for a specific list of individual and chain store locations.
· Establish, develop and maintain professional business relationships with current and prospective customers.
· Travel to new regions to help generate new and continuous business for the Seneca brands.
· Utilize on-site visits to present product information and pricing, and to also deliver product when necessary.
· Analyze the designated territory and its potential to determine the value of existing and prospective customers.
· Perform the processes necessary to gain authorization, proper pricing, and shelf space within each store location.
· Responsible for coordinating efforts between national chain headquarters and regional offices as they pertain to local or regional sales execution
· Respond to incoming sales inquiries in a timely fashion.
· Make follow-up visits and phone calls to build customer relationships and ensure product satisfaction.
· Take initiative to develop and maintain prospective customers through communication, signage, sales tips etc.
· Present clear, understandable, and unique sales proposals based on the request and needs of store owners.
· Coordinate and set sales goals with management.
· Manage and update customer lists.
· Identify advantages of the Seneca brands products and services in comparison to our competitors.
· Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Expedite the resolution of customer requests, problems and complaints.
· Comprehend and adhere to all FDA guidelines pertaining to Tobacco products.
· Must have minimum (3) years experience in Sales Industry.
· Must have direct experience in the Tobacco market.
· Retail Chain Account experience preferred.
· Acknowledge and speak with others using clear, professional language and appropriate in-person and telephone etiquette according to company standards.
· Capable of working alone and as a member of a team.
· Ability to distinguish and maintain confidential information.
· Must have valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
· Previous customer service experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chain Account: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tobacco Industry: 1 year (Required)
- Relevant Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- One location
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.