VENIPAK is a company that provides express parcel delivery services and other logistics solutions in Baltic States, Poland, Nordic countries and Germany. Venipak is actively expanding in the package delivery market, and ensures the highest quality service by dedicating a lot of attention towards long-term links with the clients.
Facts about Venipak:
- We are in the Top 2 of the biggest companies in Baltic States.
- Our annual growth reaches 27%
- Our annual revenue is $40 miilion.
- More than 12 million packages each year.
- Young and ambitious team.
Working for us will bring challenges, as well as opportunities. If you are ambitious and are looking for a cooperative job, if you are willing to grow and improve, join our team.
- Proactively searching for new B2B clients in USA market;
- Networking with potential clients and developing long-term relationships;
- Providing help and support to the clients to meet the needs and ensure excellent customer experience;
- Negotiations with the clients to help with current and potential challenges;
- Cooperation with partners;
- Cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes;
- Participating in business meetings;
- Analyse and report on the operational results;
- Participate in the development and implementation of the company’s business strategy.
- Active Sales manager work experience (logistics);
- Strong negotiation skills, B2B sales skills;
- Focus on achieving goals;
- Ability to communicate efficiently with partners, customers and the team;
- Knowledge of parcel shipping market and its specific nature;
- Responsibility, interpersonal skills, integrity, strategical and structural thinking and ability to react rapidly to changes;
- Perfect English language skills.
- Interesting and responsible job in a strong and growing company;
- Dynamic work environment, with plenty of challenges and opportunities for professional growth;
- Opportunity to contribute to business development and rapid expansion in foreign countries;
- Opportunity to create new products/services and introduce them to the market;
- Salary and bonuses commensurate with work results achieved;
- A professional and friendly team;
- All social insurance contributions paid.
Job Type: Full-time
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Logistics Management: 1 year (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.