For over 90 years, Strawbridge Studios has been committed to providing students, families, and organizations with the highest level of quality and service in the photographic industry. We are a growing, fourth generation family owned company, looking for the right people to join our team. Our company values are summed up in three simple rules:
- Do your best!
- Do what’s right!
- Treat other people the way you want to be treated!
J.E. Strawbridge, our founder, had a very simple motto: “Honest Value Never Fails”. These rules and motto are what have made Strawbridge Studios successful for 94 years. Now you have the opportunity to share your expertise and skill with a company that has been creating memories in the lives of America’s students since 1923. If you are ready to open a new chapter in your life, a career at Strawbridge Studios could be for you.
Applicant should be fun, energetic, detail-oriented, a team player, work well with children and provide their own transportation. Schedule must be flexible, as extensive overnight travel may be required. All applicants are subject to criminal/motor vehicle background checks. Photography experience is a plus, but not required. We will provide all training and equipment, as well as cover travel expenses.
- BS or BA, or associates degree
- Customer Service Training
- Account Management Training
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM
- Familiarity with various sales techniques
- Computer competency
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales and service background that is capable of the following:
- Business Development
- Presenting, promoting, and selling products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Aggressive results-driven sales personality
- Coordinate sales and service efforts with other members of the territory
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively overcome objections and concerns
- Knowledge and proficiency of “needs-based” selling
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Positive attitude
- Loves being in a different environment every day
- Loves a challenge and loves children
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales goals
- Possess strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales
- Possess self-confidence and a positive mentality
- Effective communication with customers, as well as strong follow-up skills
- Self-motivated, reliable, and hardworking with the ability to multitask
- Photograph Schools and Sports
- Service Assigned Accounts
- Complete Required Paperwork and Activities for assigned accounts
- Travel to potential and existing accounts daily
- Evaluate customer needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Research prospective accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend weekly meetings and training to keep abreast of latest territory developments
- Report and provide feedback to Territory Manager
- Maintain and expand client database within designated area
Compensation varies based on experience.
Please fill out the form below and upload your resume.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.