CDP creates innovative software to help banks and credit unions automate administration and optimize operations. We serve hundreds of amazing financial institutions all over the country and are adding more daily.
We are a tight-knit team of talented collaborators who care about our work and demand excellence from each other to deliver world-class service and solutions.
Our family-style company culture values employee happiness and offers unique opportunities like professional development and leadership training, a buddy system, a casual dress code, and activities ranging from charity events to Friday BBQs.
CDP provides a competitive salary, benefits, 401K match, and the ability to earn bonuses.
Technical Sales Associate
CDP is searching for a talented and competitive technical sales associate who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment and always moves with urgency. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
As a technical sales associate, you will use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products. You must be comfortable and confident working with our cross-functional team, making dozens of calls per day, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
Characteristics of Success
- Tenacity: You are organized, take great pride in your work, and keep going no matter what. You have to be confident and persistent to remain involved in sales.
- Respect: At CDP, we treat our clients, prospects, and colleagues like gold.
- Initiative: Sales associates do not wait for orders. You are a go-getter who takes matters into your own hands.
- Listening skills: You hear our clients and figure out what they want and need and how to make that happen.
- Coachability: You are excited, adaptable, and willing to learn.
- Positivity: Having a positive attitude and being cheerful make it easier to approach prospects and keep their attention until closing.
- Resourcefulness: You are able to shift gears if a sale doesn’t go the way you envisioned.
- Personability: You have no problem getting along with others, meeting new people, and realizing the power of networking. You are energized by people.
- Passion: You enjoy your job and are passionate about the products and services you sell.
What You’ll Do
- Learn the ins and outs of CDP Solutions (software, hardware, security solutions, etc.).
- Search for new clients who might benefit from CDP products or services and maximize client potential.
- Make and arrange technical presentations/demos to show how a CDP product meets clients needs.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, networking events, and other activities.
- Close sales and exceed quotas.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Advise clients on updates and new technologies.
- Maintain your CRM tool to track progress and revenue.
Need to Haves
- No sales experience required!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- A solid technical background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior proofreading and note-taking skills
- Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suite expertise
Check out our website!
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.