EAB our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,500 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that’s why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we’ve been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief
Technical Project Manager (“Business Analyst”)
The Business Analyst manages a pool of clients through the implementation of EAB’s web based technology platforms. The Business Analyst manages the client relationship, sets and executes against project milestones, and manages the quality, client satisfaction and engagement throughout the implementation lifecycle. The Business Analyst is also responsible for contributing to the team’s process improvement efforts, and finding innovative ways to make positive impacts to the business.
The Business Analyst Provides an opportunity to strengthen skillsets in project management, technical languages and communication, as well as knowledge in the higher education and technology industries.
This role is based in Washington, DC.
- Effectively manage technical projects for a portfolio of clients
- Design and lead implementation strategy based on institutional structure and data availability
- Partner with clients technical staff, to extract and validate data
- Assist team in improving process, and developing scalable solutions
- Analyze client data for validity, identify trends and statistical significance
- Master the functionality of EAB’s education technologies
- Foster executive level relationships within the institution
- Facilitate phone calls and in person presentations with client
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 year of continuous work experience
- Experience working with analytic tools such as Excel
- Demonstrable analytical reasoning and problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Service orientation
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Willingness to travel up to 20% per month domestically
- Relevant project management experience
- Client management experience
- Demonstrates personal responsibility and assertiveness
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.