This is a non-union position
W E= unlimited potential
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to fuel people’s quality of life. Individuals like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com .
Support corporate accounting responsibilities including the General Ledger close and monthly Consolidation process. Focus on the use of systems and technology to improve the efficiency of the close cycle and liaison with business units regarding process and technically changes to support change management activities. This role will also be involved in providing SME support to the enterprise wide ERP project.
- Work with the Manager, Consolidations to support the monthly consolidation process in HFM as required, which may include activities such as reviewing and posting HFM journal entries, reviewing consolidation validations and supporting consolidated analytics prepared quarterly.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to Consolidations team with respect to complex transactions (e.g. restructurings) including modelling transactions in HFM and validate consolidated accounting impacts upon close of the transaction.
- Champion “best practice” process improvement activities within the Corporate Accounting Team and act as liaison with Business units to communicate changes, where necessary.
- Although this role has no direct reports, the candidate will be involved with coaching and mentoring staff within the Corporate Accounting team.
- Work with various stakeholders including, Corporate, Business Units, Senior Management, and Consultants to support a smooth business transition during the execution of Enbridge’s ERP Project, and provide related business support to the ERP Project, as required.
ERP Program Support:
- Provide input as a functional subject-matter-expert of HFM as it relates to Enbridge’s enterprise wide ERP program.
- A high level of involvement as a data subject matter expert to support the validation of the ERP Program’s build phase and data validation activities.
- Be an enabler of ERP Program changes and act as a positive change agent within the Corporate Accounting group.
- Support strong controls environment for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Corporate Accounting by supporting Corporate Accounting and Consolidation controls, as required.
- Related University Degree
- Designated accountant with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience leading HFM consolidation systems within a large company
- Thorough knowledge of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven team player, with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships, while demonstrating a high level of cooperation and mutual respect
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage several project deadlines concurrently
- High level of personal and professional integrity
We accept applications submitted via our online recruiting system only ( https://careers.enbridge.com ).
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting [email protected] .
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.