LeaseQuery is growing and seeking a Technical Accounting Manager to join our dynamic team of recovering auditors. If you like researching complex accounting problems and presenting your solution to finance leaders, then this position might be for you. This is a unique accounting opportunity to transition to industry while still interfacing with executives and earning bonuses based on performance.
LeaseQuery is a FinTech lease accounting software that helps companies easily comply with new lease accounting guidelines. We provide the unique ability to work at a company who has the best-reviewed product in the market and a company culture that has awarded us one of the best places to work. We are fanatical about culture as shown in our 15+ perfect 5-star reviews on Glassdoor.
- Develop familiarity with relevant lease accounting literature (FASB, IFRS, and GASB). Build deep lease accounting knowledge to serve as a key accounting resource
- Follow publications and webinars hosted by regulatory authorities and accounting firms on lease accounting trends and update others in the organization
- Communicate relevant accounting guidance to Business Analysts to implement lease accounting requirements/new features.
- Serve as primary contact within Product Team for accounting questions escalated from Implementation, Customer Success, and Sales
- Work with Product Owner to assist with the implementation of new features
- Four-Year Accounting Degree
- At least 4 years of experience working in an audit or assurance capacity at a Big 4 or equivalent Firm
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in using Google Business Suite and Microsoft Office
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Curious while having a problem-solving mentality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Quarterly company celebrations
- Annual reward trips that include everyone, not just sales, for hitting revenue goals
- No vacation tracking
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Terrific company culture of inclusiveness and valuing everyone’s contributions
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- 401K matching
- Weekly catered lunches along with all the ramen you can eat, anytime (ask about this funny inside joke)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.