Our client is a regional accounting firm with a large presence in Texas looking for experienced candidates looking for growth opportunities.
- Participate in the proposal process.
- Consistent completion of tax returns or financial statements.
- Demonstrate effective research and problem solving skills.
- Perform technical review of complex tax returns and research. Accounting specialists perform technical reviews of complex financial statements and special projects. Accounting services specialists demonstrate the ability to review and research complex GAAP and reporting issues.
- Provides feedback on performance to members within the Firm’s reporting process, monitors CPE needs and requests specialized training for staff.
- Prepares client ready deliverables that require few content changes by Senior Managers and Partners.
- Responsible for assisting and actively participating in the development of departmental training, methodology and tools.
- Monitor engagement progress against client expectations.
- Continue to demonstrate the firm’s billing standards and meet the required billing goals set with your Direct Report Manager.
- Expanded involvement in firm and service line administrative duties as requested.
- Develop advanced knowledge in niche area.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Public Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.