Randall L. Sansom, CPA, PA is looking for experienced tax professional to fulfill the role as tax manager. Our firm employs 3 professionals, 3 paraprofessionals and 3 support staff. Since 1986, we have provided personalized, professional tax, accounting and consulting services for our clients. We are looking for a CPA with the expertise, knowledge, experience and skills to work with clients to meet their tax, accounting and consulting needs. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancements to the right candidate.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards as defined in literature
- Knowledge of Federal and state income tax laws and regulations and the ability to prepare and review of tax returns
- An awareness of current trends in the accounting and tax profession
- The ability to communicate, both verbally and written, clearly and effectively
- Professional appearance in attitude, dress, poise and conduct
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Preparation and review of federal and state tax returns for individuals, businesses, non-profits, trusts and estates
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business
- Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance and other documents for submission to the IRS and other tax authorities
- Train staff, reviews and evaluates their work
- Manage multiple clients, budgets and production goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 6+ years prior experience in public accounting tax experience
- Significant supervisory experience (2 years +)
- Experience preparing individual, business, non-profit, trust and estate tax returns
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in tax software (CCH Axcess preferable), Excel, Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with other staff and clients, oral and written communication
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task with a strong work ethic
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation is based on experience and credentials; company sponsored healthcare, 401k plan, paid vacation, and short-term disability insurance.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.