Seidel Schroeder has an opening for a Tax Manager at our College Station office.
Job Requirements, Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of tax compliance work.
- CPA license preferred.
- Prepare and review tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- Research technical tax issues.
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be a team leader, train and supervise staff.
- Must be able to work independently.
- This position will work directly with clients, firm partners and team members.
We offer a family orientated atmosphere with an excellent work/life balance, as well as, a wide range of benefits and competitive pay.
Seidel Schroeder is an equal-opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.