Founded in 1969, MBAF is ranked nationally as a Top 40 accounting and advisory firm and has been named one of the Best of the Best firms in the country by INSIDE Public Accounting for many years running. And in 2017 and 2018, MBAF ranked as a Best Place to Work and #8 Largest Hispanic-Owned Business by the South Florida Business Journal and an Accounting Today Best Accounting Firm to Work. Because we are committed to creating an engaging and supportive workplace for our employees, we are especially honored to hold these titles.
More than 600 highly qualified employees serve domestic and international clients across a broad range of industries and practices from our offices across the country. We offer a complete portfolio of services including assurance, tax and accounting, advisory, private client wealth, and technology consulting. We are known for our expertise, reputation, hands-on service to our clients, and commitment to our community.
As a Tax Manager at MBAF, you will be responsible for identifying and implementing tax planning. You will be in charge of managing tax compliance workflows, supervising tax staff and seniors, and approving corporate tax returns. As a Tax Manager you will be responsible for the compliance function on clients including supervising the preparation and technical review of corporate, partnership and personal income tax returns.
- Identify and implement tax planning and consulting opportunities.
- Prepare and review the client tax calculations.
- Review tax returns, extensions and estimate tax payments.
- Understand client tax accrual positions and deferred income tax accounting.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform tax services.
- Responsible for supervising and mentoring seniors and displaying innovative leadership.
- Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies.
- Research and consult on complex tax matters.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- CPA required
- Five+ years of progressive experience in public accounting
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
The perks of being an MBAF employee go far beyond the basics of a typical accounting firm. MBAF’s staff can enjoy flexible work schedules, internal clubs like The Women of MBAF, participating in company sports like yoga or flag football, volunteering for non-profit initiatives, and attending training programs through MBAF University. Our traditional benefits include healthcare coverage, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401K plan, paid transportation and parking (depending on the office), vacation time of about 3 weeks not including holidays.
“At MBAF, we strive to create a supportive and enjoyable work environment for our employees because we understand that they are our greatest strength,” said Tony Argiz, CEO and Chairman of MBAF.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.