Fletcher & Associates, P.C. has been providing quality accounting, tax and auditing services to our clients for decades. Our clients operate in the agricultural, retail, service, manufacturing, construction, and not for profit industries. We are in Thomasville, GA where we appreciate a small-town atmosphere and commutes are shorter than 10 to 15 minutes.
We are currently seeking a Tax/Auditing Manager. The ideal candidate must have their CPA and a minimum of 3 to 10 years’ experience in CPA firm environment. Experience should include auditing as well as tax preparation for individuals, trusts, partnerships and corporations.
We are also seeking an entry level CPA or CPA Candidate. The ideal candidate must have obtained their accounting degree. Previous accounting experience is preferred but not required.
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits. These include up to five weeks paid time off, employer paid health insurance, 401(k) matching, and a relaxed work environment with minimal overnight travel. While we expect a high level of energy and commitment to the firm and our clients, we respect an employee’s need for personal time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing individual and business income tax returns
- Preparing compiled, reviewed and audited financial statements
- Audit planning, supervision, and field work
- Accounting, tax and consulting projects including research
- Managing multiple projects and priorities
Desired knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Active CPA license – (For Manager Position)
- Responsible, professional and strong work ethic
- Ability to organize, coordinate and multi task
- Eager to take on new challenges
- Capable in use of computer software, Word, Outlook, Excel and Thomson Reuters Professional Suite
Job Type: Full-time
- Audits: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.