Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Talent Rewards/Management Assistant:
- Work with HR Systems & Reporting Manager and others on projects across a wide range of purposes.
- Collect data and consult with different departments within the company.
- Input, review, and format human resources data for entry into HR Systems.
- Coordinate and monitor information entered into HR Systems (HRIS, ATS, LMS, OB, TK).
- Uphold strict standards for data integrity.
- Conduct audits of human resources related data to preserve integrity and accuracy.
- Maintain discretion in matters of confidentiality, at all times.
- Compile and prepare data for statistical reporting using HRMS and advanced Excel functions.
- Respond to employee inquiries.
- Support benefits, compliance, and payroll activities and talent related projects.
- Provide training and customer service support to users on HR Systems.
- Advise and coach managers on talent programs and policies.
- Participate in developing new processes and tools to support talent activities and programs.
- Other projects and duties, as assigned.
Why you’ll love working for us:
- A full benefits package including health, medical, dental, life, short and long term disability, 401k, and tuition assistance (among others).
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses and other incentives.
- Resources and support for your career development.
- Cross-training and diverse projects.
- Working with some of the best and brightest in the industry among a culture that values diversity.
- 900+ employee consulting firm led by an approachable, accessible executive team and all of the resources typical of much larger firm.
What we’re looking for:
- GED or High School Diploma required, some college (or equivalent experience) preferred
- 2 to 4 years of related experience, including working experience with HR Systems, customer service, data entry and auditing, HR compliance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel Power User Functions (Pivot Tables, VLookup, Logic Expressions, Tables/Charts, etc.)
- Strong communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
Interested? Apply now!
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.