At Protiviti, you make a positive impact on our clients, the company, and your community. We hire creative, curious people who like learning and growing every day. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and innovative learning resources. At every level of our team, we build leaders who have the ability to influence and achieve. We value inclusion and encourage you to bring your whole self to work – all of your talents, passions, and priorities… all of the things that make you who you are.
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You’ve come to the right place!
Supply Chain Manager
ATLANTA – PEACHTREE RD
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That’s Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
The Atlanta, Minneapolis and Houston offices are seeking Managers to join our growing team.
Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Managers strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. The goal of the manager is to understand their client’s business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Managers are developing contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
- You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimize client service capabilities.
- You are passionate about assisting in the preparation and execution of strategy to win new business.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations as well as presentations.
- Advanced knowledge in accounting, finance, procurement, procure to pay, inventory management, and / or operations processes and objectives.
- Overall knowledge of accounting operations, financial frameworks, financial accounting systems and business intelligence tools.
- A deep understanding of internal controls related to the aforementioned business and finance processes.
- Knowledge of process improvement, business transformation and project management methodologies (such as Lean, Agile, Change Management etc.) Ability to apply critical thinking skills and innovation to client engagements across various industries.
- An understanding for process analysis and assessments as well as development of process flows and future state roadmaps.
- Ability to develop budgets and project plan as well as lead overall project execution.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to create value add client deliverables.
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across several industries.
- Strong organizational skills, prioritization skills, time management skills and ability to undertake multiple activities at any given time.
- Experience in tools such as MS Office (particularly Project, Access, Excel and PowerPoint), Power BI, and Tableau etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment.
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities, internally and externally.
- Ability to work on more than one project at a given time.
- Ability to support management in business development activities..
- Supervisory and mentoring experience of teams including consultants and senior consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, or Business Related Field).
- 5+ years working in Consulting, FP&A, Financial Reporting, Internal Audit, Assurance Services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CMA, CIA, CFE, Six Sigma/ Lean Six Sigma, Certified Scrum Professional, Certified Supply Chain Professional, PMP or similar strongly preferred.
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
GA PRO ATLANTA
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.