State of Georgia
Atlanta Technical College (ATC) is currently accepting applications for the Students Accounts Manager position located at ATC’s (Main/South) Campus, which is just south of (Downtown Atlanta/Hartsfield-Jackson Airport).
Under general supervision and according to TCSG and ATC established policies and procedures; The Student Account Manager ensures financial integrity in the receipt, collection and deposit of all College funds. Ensures accuracy of Student Account data in the Banner Accounts Receivable. Collaborates with Financial Aid, Registrar, IT, and Business Office personnel.
- Process all Federal and State refunds for the college
- Maintains standard TCSG Banner detail codes to assure correct accounting distribution and payment priority coding. Ensures that Banner fee assessment rules are accurate and that tuition and fees are correctly calculated;
- Performs due diligence duties associated with collection of Student Account balances, reviews for accuracy of balances, initiating corrections and refunds if deemed necessary;
- Initiates or supervises Student Account correspondence or notifications.
- Ensures that Bookstore and Financial Aid data imported from other sources is correct by reconciling to independent support from other systems.
- Maintains working relationship with third party providers
- Maintains complete, accurate and readily accessible files.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or closely related
field or Five (5) years of experience in a related field.
Two years of experience working in the Banner Accounts Receivable; and
accounting work experience.
- More than (2) years of extensive knowledge and experience working with Banner Accounts Receivable.
- Skill in the operation of computers & job-related software programs, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite
- Skill in interpersonal relations and in dealing with the public
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills
Work experience in a post-secondary environment
PLEASE UPLOAD A RESUME AND TRANSCRIPT.
Background screenings are conducted prior to employment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As set forth in its student catalog, Atlanta Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). For further information regarding these laws (Title VI and IX) contact Mattie Goss, Director of Student Services, Special Needs and Equity, Academic and Student Affairs Division, Atlanta Technical College, Cleveland Dennard Center, Suite B174, 404.225.4446. Email: [email protected] To request reasonable accommodations upon enrollment (Section 504/ADA), contact Mattie Goss, Director of Student Services, Special Needs and Equity, Atlanta Technical College, Academic and Student Affairs Division, Cleveland Dennard Building, Suite B168, 404.225.4446. Email: [email protected] Faculty and staff with questions about equity or reasonable accommodations should contact Travis H. Salley, Director, Human Resources, Cleveland Dennard Building, Suite 180A, Atlanta Technical College 1560 Metropolitan Pkwy. SW, Atlanta Georgia 30310. [email protected]
Do not send résumés to any of the email addressed above, they will not be opened or reviewed.
Bachelor�s degree. OR Five (5) years of experience in a related field
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.