Strongbow Partners is a management consultancy helping companies grow, become more profitable, and improve their performance. We partner with our clients to build and lead both revenue and cost side transformations through a portfolio of growth and restructuring services. We work with companies to help them solve their toughest and most complex problems We leverage industry methods and hypothesis-driven approaches that shape our thinking, our work, and outcomes. Our passion, curiosity, and quiet confidence enables us to make lasting changes to a businesses performance.
We offer a unique perspective to solving some of the most pressing business challenges impacting operating performance, market share, and value creation for shareholders. We base our approach on a balance of industry-leading methodologies applied to a variety of disciplines, including Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Digital Marketing, IT, Risk, and Operations.
SBP is expanding our talented team of strategy consultants. This role will report into the Managing Partner and will be assigned to multiple projects on a single client account. The right consultant will be expected to work in highly vague situations, quickly identify opportunities for improvement, effectively shape the client’s thinking with compelling rationales and rigorous analysis, and drive paths forward across multiple teams.This is a strategy and execution oriented role with direct client engagement. Success requires a certain gravitas with the Subject Matter and a quiet confidence in delivering value.
The role will be based in San Francisco or New York.
As a Consultant, you will serve as a principal strategy lead responsible for understanding client’s issues, structuring your rationale and approach, conducting in-depth analyses, and building short and long term strategies for resolution.
The successful consultant will be navigating within the multi-year enterprise Business Transformation program.You will be skilled at creating structure and value in limited structure environments. Critical thinking skills will help shape critical decisions around levels of investment, returns, and risks.You will have exposure to a broad array of client needs across two dozen-plus work-streams designed to drive value around the organization and its distribution, S2P technology platforms, and strategic Procurement capabilities. You will be collaborating directly with managers and executives who will be looking to you for leadership on the entire fabric of the transformation, from rudimentary administrative tasks to high level program strategy.
- Candidates must have 5+ years’ experience with a management consulting firm, strategic planning/corporate strategy group, supply chain or procurement (Big 4 experience preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in the banking sector
- A white-gloved approach to client service
- Excellent strategic thinking, understanding of business research and analysis
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills required
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented.
- Self-starter with an intellectual curiosity and teamwork capabilities.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Experience hitting deadlines, and experience or interest in managing small teams on project specific modules.
- BA degree with demonstrated academic excellence (MBA degree preferred but equivalent work experience considered)
- Unparalleled command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Principal Base of Operation / Travel
- San Francisco, CA (with 50 – 75% travel to New York as paid by client)
- Project-based consultant (1099)
Job Type: Contract
- big 4: 1 year (Preferred)
- Banking: 5 years (Preferred)
- Supply Chain Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- San Francisco, CA 94104 or NYC
- 50% (Preferred)- if you are located outside of NYC
- 12 months- 40 hours a week
Job Type: Contract
- Consulting: 5 years (Required)
- Big 4: 3 years (Required)
- Banking: 5 years (Required)
- Supply Chain: 3 years (Required)
- Critical Thinking: 5 years (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.