Position Summary: The Strategic Aftermarket Sales Executive will create and execute strategies intended to drive engagement for the Web.com Aftermarket platforms to improve performance, grow sales and revenue, and increase inventory, bids, and bidders. This role includes development of additional seller-side services, features and initiatives intended to increase sales for third-party sellers on the Aftermarket platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aftermarket Seller Program & Inventory Management – Develop and oversee third-party seller program initiatives to improve seller onboarding, inventory evaluation (quality and pricing), and inventory management. Help chart direction of the seller program, focusing on increasing and improving the inventory and management and performance thereof. Assist in creating and implementing forward-thinking improvements to improve technical efficiencies and streamline the seller program.
- Drive Platform Activity & Sales – Implement programs, enhancements and tools to assist buyers with locating and buying listed inventory. Work in partnership with the Marketing team to generate and execute on ideas to improve platform engagement and activity, focusing on key metrics such as number of bids per domain, sell through rate and average sales price. Work with the Marketing team to refine and strengthen service offerings based on market demand.
- Identify additional business opportunities and prospects through strategic research and analysis; research and recommend new sales and service opportunities.
- Help keep the company current on industry trends, market activities, and competition.
- Maintain active relationships with key marketing, sales and technology partners.
Job Qualifications/Experience Required:
- 3 years or more years of sales/retail experience, preferably in digital sales.
- Proven success executing on strategy, with demonstrated sales growth across channels or programs.Track record of being a solution-oriented individual who has successfully developed and deployed program or platform improvements.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and identify activities most important in driving results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to participate in complex cross-functional projects.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, motivated, with the ability to work independently with little oversight.
- Experience in the domain name industry is preferred but not required.
- Expertise in using web analytics and sales data to conduct analysis, draw conclusions and drive actions based on multiple data sources.
- Experience with cross-selling, sales contracts and negotiations.
- Ability to leverage and shape insights into a strategic sales story in order to drive sales growth.
- Highly organized, with strong interpersonal, analytical and computer skills.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.