ADP is hiring an experienced Cloud Infrastructure – Sr. Tech Project Manager with demonstrated experience in public cloud infrastructure, release management, and Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluenece, Bitbucket). Does this sound like you?
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
Join ADP’s innovation lab as we undertake one of ADP’s most ambitious transformation initiatives ever. We’re building a team from of the most elite, game-changing technologists and asking them to reinvent the way millions of employees are paid worldwide. If you are a sharp, self-driven product manager who is passionate about solving really big problems, we want to talk to you.
Are you a natural liaison and can assist it breaking down boundaries to get the project completed? Are you willing to stop at nothing to ensure the success of your passion? This is the job for you- Sr. Tech Project Manager.
- Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and Confluence Administration (with Integrations/Plugins)
- In collaboration with project teams, create and maintain project plans and schedules including deliverables across all impacted areas of assigned infrastructure projects
- Manage multiple CI/CD Production Release Trains
- Provide oversight and leadership during project execution to ensure alignment with project deadlines
- Take ownership of the project process, project deliverables and communication frameworks including administration of project collaboration tools and document repositories
- Provide SDLC process expertise and work directly with the project sponsors and key stakeholders on the applicable deliverables
- Track and report project progress to stakeholders and senior management
- Prepare status reports and facilitate project status meetings as defined in the SDLC
- Identify risks in conjunction with the project team and stakeholders
- Work with the project team and stakeholders (based on the risk) to define mitigation plans and ensure plans are tracked and status of the risks are reviewed on a regular basis
- Facilitate impact analysis and estimation of project deliverables across functional disciplines
- Partner with Client Groups such as Product Management, DevOps and Senior Business/IT leadership to define and maintain product or portfolio based roadmaps that are broken down into executable projects/stories
- Sponsor IT initiated projects for inclusion in the project portfolio
- BA/BS in Information Systems or related field plus Masters level courses
- Solid oral, written and presentation skills
- 5 years of solid Project Management experience within Information Technology
- Comfortable with Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) tools.
- Strong experience in applications and systems architecture, and processes pertaining to every phase of product development and deployment
- Strong understanding of development life cycle methodologies with particular emphasis on Agile software methodology using SCRUM/Kanban or “Scrumban” techniques
- Ability to drive multiple project plans, manage dates and meet or exceed budgets
- Must be able to work in an open, noisy and alive environment
- Must be able to work under pressure while maintaining a positive professional attitude
- Experience as the Technical Project Manager in a progressive, financial services/transaction processing/software company that is a recognized leader in information systems technology
- Continuing education in new technologies, communications, etc.
- Experience operating in both startup & enterprise team environments
- Experience working with external technology vendors
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.