- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in Compensation.
- 5+ years of Project and Program Management experience (including the use of PM tools and methodologies).
- 2+ years in Compensation, HR, or Data Analytics.
- 3+ years in people management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite experience required (especially Excel).
Superior written, oral presentation, and communication skills delivering meaningful conversations to executive and board level leadership.
Demonstrated ability to assess needs, design, and implement processes across groups.
Strong understanding of metrics, financial acumen, and ability to forecast and prepare accurate budgets.
Ability to self-learn, adapt, and worked in a fast-phased environment.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it.*
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.