Trio Supply Chain Solutions, LLC
Great Family Culture, People Matter, Great benefits, Fast-Paced, Fun, Growing company!!!
Accountant Manager – Basic Function– The Accounting Manager is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
3. Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
1. Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
2. Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
3. Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
4. Process payroll in a timely manner
5. Ensure that periodic bank and credit card reconciliations are completed
6. Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
7. Maintain the chart of accounts
8. Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
9. Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
1. Issue timely and complete financial statements
2. Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
3. Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
4. Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
5. Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
6. Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
7. Provide for a system of management cost reports
8. Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
1. Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
2. Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings in coordination with company CPA
Desired Qualifications: The Sr. Accounting Manager candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
Supervises: All accounting staff
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Accounting Management: 5 years (Required)
- Accounting: 10 years (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.