Meadows Medical is a small, growing medical supply company located in Quogue, NY. We are looking to add a member to our talented team, ASAP!
Are you looking for a comfortable, yet productive work atmosphere? Do you enjoy working as team member in a small business? The possibilities are ENDLESS with us! Come see what we’re about, we’d like to hear from you as well!
This position is PART TIME, with FULL TIME in the future. We fully anticipate the right candidate will eventually become a full time employee. Furthermore, we’re seeking a career minded employee looking to advance within our company.
- Knowledge of current best practices for QuickBooks online. A/P, A/R, online Bill Pay, bank/credit card statement reconciliation, merchant processing statement reconciliation. Prepare custom statements for review by owner on weekly/monthly basis (statement templates have been created)
- A/P – A/R cash flow balancing. Bill and collect from customer as close to payment timeline from vendors for cash flow positivity
- Sales data: keep sales/customer data monthly for fiscal year (Nov 1-Oct 31)
- Manage corporate level expenditures including multiple insurance coverages, corporate filings and assist accountant at tax time
- Keep employee and payroll files; manage relationship with payroll service
- Some basic accounting knowledge: know the difference between a balance sheet and profit/loss statement
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be fearless: call vendors and ask for terms
- Be even more fearless: call customers and follow up on payments
- And even more fearless: learn a new sales/inventory/CRM system and its current uses (Odoo ERP), as well as be open to possible application to new business verticals.
As we are a small company, many other tasks may be asked of you to help ensure our customers get the service they require in a timely fashion.
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- No weekends
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.