Circa £40,000 (flexible depending on the applicants) plus bonus, car and benefits.
Our client is a leading first tier supplier of machine tool equipment to the engineering industry. They are seeking an enthusiastic individual to cover the Southern area of the UK. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the companies large existing customer base in the south and also to identify new opportunities and procure new business.
Applicants should have an engineering background with sales experience preferred, although consideration will be given to communicative, hands-on engineers who are keen to progress into sales. Full product training will be given on the companies range of products which include spindle-nose tooling for machining centres and driven tooling for CNC Lathes.
- An engineering knowledge of machine tools and tooling.
- Good communications skills.
- The ability to identify and grow sales opportunities with existing and new customers.
- To follow up and capitalise on leads.
- The ability to build good working relations with end-users and procure a direct sales link for repeat business.
- An ambition to expand his or her role within the company which would include excellent career promotion opportunities.
It is not necessary for the applicants to be located anywhere specific in the south although ideally you will be in a central location, close to a motorway network and able to move freely across the patch. You must have the ability to build and maintain relationships and the ambition to grow and develop business.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.