CDP creates innovative software to help banks and credit unions automate administration and optimize operations. We serve hundreds of amazing financial institutions all over the country and are adding more daily.
We are a tight-knit team of talented collaborators who care about our work and demand excellence from each other to deliver world-class service and solutions.
Our family-style company culture values employee happiness and offers unique opportunities like professional development and leadership training, a buddy system, a casual dress code, and activities ranging from charity events to Friday BBQs.
CDP provides a competitive salary, benefits, 401K match, and the ability to earn bonuses.
Software Sales Representative
CDP is searching for a talented and competitive software sales rep who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment and always moves with urgency. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
As a software sales rep, you will use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products.You must be comfortable and confident working with our cross-functional team, making dozens of calls per day, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
Characteristics of Success
- Learn the ins and outs of CDP Solutions (software, hardware, security solutions, etc.).
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound warm/cold calls and emails.
- Make and arrange technical presentations/demos to show how a CDP product meets clients needs.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, networking events, and other activities.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Advise clients on updates and new technologies.
- Close sales and exceed quotas.
- Maintain your CRM tool to track progress and revenue.
Need to Haves
- Prior success selling conceptual products and services in a short sales cycle
- Proven track record of success finding and closing business with decision makers in small-to-medium-sized businesses
- Built your business through prospecting and referrals
- Prior success prospecting and closing business over the phone
- Prior income of at least $75,000 in a partial commission compensation plan
Nice to Haves
- Credit Unions
- Solution selling
- Consultative selling
Check out our website!
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.