Real Green Systems
As a Real Green Sales Representative you’ll have the opportunity to use your sales expertise working with our team to sell our products and accomplish great things! You’ll lead sales and marketing efforts in your respective territory and product vertical. You will perform the necessary tasks to build a sales pipeline in your target territory and coordinate the appropriate selling approach for lead generation. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with the rest of our team to drive exciting sales initiatives.
- Develop strong customer relationships and product sales opportunities within your region.
- Develop complete sales proposals that add value to new and existing customers.
- Support business partners and other team members in developing new business opportunities and proposals.
- Work with our solutions team in order to assess and guarantee excellence in delivery, from the proposal and initial engagements with prospects and customers
- Help the customers understand features and capabilities of our home design software products
- Interact with customers primarily through in-bound inquiries (phone, email, chat, webinars – and some tradeshows/events)
- Interact with pre-sales department on any support needed to close deals.
- Play an important business driving role in a fast growing company with significant career opportunities.
- Great opportunity for personal economical gain in a market that is still to be significantly explored and exploited.
- Continuous challenge to identify and reel in new customers in both technology and marketing services.
- Get exposed to a wide range of technologies and problems.
- Established track record of exceeding sales quotas and expectations.
- Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential customer leads and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
- Individually driven to work in a highly competitive environment where success is the only option.
- The ability to create solutions that meet the needs of clients and help their businesses grow.
- Relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace.
- Highly motivated and goal oriented person who has been a part of a successful sales team.
Salary and commission structure with ability to earn $100,000 – $120,000 per year.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.