Why Property Matrix?
Property Matrix is the future of property management software. Utilizing cloud services, our property management platform was designed to be both powerful and scalable to meet the needs of mid range to enterprise businesses around the globe. We deliver value to our clients by providing streamlined solutions that modernize their business operations.
Built for the future, we are a rapidly growing software company with an innovative advantage. We are a market leader with proven success in surpassing the competition in the multi-billion dollar residential and commercial real estate software industry.
When you choose Property Matrix, you join a diverse world of innovative developers and thought leaders.We employ highly motivated and success driven individuals that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients. We offer highly competitive salaries, commission, bonus programs, fully paid benefits, 401k, paid vacation and unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Our passion is to deliver to our employees all of the tools to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Property Matrix is looking for recent college graduates who are ready to launch their professional career in the Software Industry. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our client Therefore, we seek to employ determined high-performing sales professionals with a passion for helping customers achieve transformational business outcomes through the use of disruptive technologies and solutions.
Base Salary: $75,000 + Commission
Total Compensation: $120,000 – $175,000
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities
- Maintain continuing lead generation for new business through telemarketing
- Develop and execute territory plan to exceed revenue and growth objectives.
- Execute demand generation activities to build and maintain pipeline coverage throughout the entire sales cycle
- Present potential clients with demonstrations and feature descriptions of the Property Matrix software and reporting
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements
- Exceed sales targets
- Completed bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, accounting or other relevant field
- A competitive eagerness to set yourself apart and achieve success
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- High level of professionalism and ethics
- Ability to generate an organized sales pipeline and drive to meet and exceed sales targets and quotas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior phone skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to successfully demonstrate software
- Ability to show product features and benefits
- Knowledge of the sales cycle is appreciated
- Basic CRM understanding is a bonus
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and motivation to learn.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $125,000.00 to $175,000.00 /year
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.