Sheetmetal Works, LLC is looking for an experienced Sheet Metal Sales Representative. Applicant must have good organizational skills, able to follow direction and safety rules. Applicant must have 3-5 years of sheet metal fabrication experience. Must work well with others with a team attitude.
- All applicants must pass a Drug Screen, Driving Record and Background Check.
- Must have access to a vehicle
- Overtime may be required
- Pay scale depends on experience
Sheetmetal sales representative is the responsible to guide and help our customer in the acquisition of our services, growth new costumer targets. Also develop sales strategies sources and new sales opportunities. Assist with the closure of sales to achieve quotas and generating leads and prospects for current and future products/services provided.
Responsibilities of the Sheetmetal Sales Representative
- Design and implement a strategic marketing plan that expands company’s customer base.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within the greater Houston area.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.