The Senior VP of Sales and Business Development for the Helix Games and Lockers Group is responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans across all our business units. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve the financial targets.
As the group leader for sales and business development, you will have a critical impact to the inner workings of our rapidly growing organization, and the strategies, processes and systems that support its growth. The ability to present data-driven narratives and influence leadership is very important in this role.
Our company has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture, we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
- Work with the CEO and Sales Managers to define, set, and execute our global sales strategy. This includes communicating internally and externally, each week, month and quarter as part of regular sales meetings, sales kick-offs and executive meetings
- Manage a team of sales leaders based in the USA, Singapore, UK and another regions. As part of the engagement, work with each sales leader to enable them to develop and over-perform against sales revenue targets. In addition, lead the coaching and development to drive leadership growth and create a world class sales environment and culture within the team
- Nurture and develop our worldwide team of Distributors and Partners. As part of the engagement, work with each to develop and grow the sales of our products and services to over-perform against their sales revenue targets.
- Hiring of staff in all roles within the sales department.
- Work closely with HR to drive and hit hiring targets and create a world class sales culture
- Work closely with your counterparts in services and support to drive customer success and identify opportunities to drive upsell and cross-sell to our install base
- Work closely with our marketing team to align on strategies that includes lead generation campaigns, events, partner engagements, and content strategies with the overall goal to drive sales and marketing alignment with a view towards consistently beating our sales targets each month
- Help guide company sales materials, including those for internal, client and partner presentations
- Communicate feedback and ideas to the sales team from marketplace
- Responsible for weekly and quarterly pipeline reporting
- Establishes priorities to help achieve sales team objectives
- Maintains accountability for client satisfaction and revenue targets
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Develop and manage the sales team’s effective use of a CRM and sales management platform for the Games and Lockers Group
- Play a prominent role in our group product strategy team
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Managed an international sales team comprising of internal Sales Managers, Account Executives, Business Development Reps and administrative staff.
- Managed external relationships with strategic partners including contract preparation and negotiations, nurture and development of the product portfolio.
- Proven ability to build executive level internal and external relationships
- Proven sales track record in a new product/new market environment
- Solid written & verbal communications skills, including excellent negotiation & influential skills
- Ability to differentiate and leverage both traditional Sales and Solution Selling methodologies
- Experience in a Director role or other senior business leadership role for an international sales and operations-based business
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Willingness and availability to travel extensively internationally
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and articulate a business plan and strategy
- Demonstrated ability to plan, lead, and manage people to deliver the strategy in a fast paced and changing business environment
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in technology related industry, with a preference for retail or entertainment-oriented businesses
- Experience with sales & marketing of products/services across global markets (e.g. Asia, Middle East, USA and Europe)
- Relationships with strategic partners located in key markets worldwide
- Relationships with suppliers, licensors retailers as well as all internal stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in business or related fields
Helix Leisure USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.