KOCH INDUSTRIES INC
Koch Companies Services, LLC is looking for a Senior Tax Manager – State Income Tax Audit & Controversy to join our Tax team in Atlanta, GA. As a Senior Tax Manager, we will look to you to lead and oversee state income and franchise tax audit and controversy, including leading appeals, responding to audits and notices, and partnering with other Tax Managers and the business to advance specific initiatives. You will also monitor legislative developments and keep leadership abreast of the potential financial statement and cash tax impact to the company. This role provides broad exposure to a variety of different Koch companies, including Georgia-Pacific, INVISTA, Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, Flint Hills Resources, and Molex.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Lead state income tax controversy
- Manager and develop team of tax professionals
- Manage state income tax notices, audits, and appeals
- Perform state income tax research
- Manage outside service provider costs
- Liaise with business group tax leaders on state tax positions
- Work closely with State Tax Director on impact of controversy to compliance and accounting
What You Will Need:
- 8+ years of experience in a state or federal income tax role
- Bachelor’s degree
- State Audit income tax and controversy experience
- 3+ years of Supervisory experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
- ASC 740 experience
- Previous CPA firm or large multi-national corporation experience
- Ability to distill and explain complex state tax positions
- Master’s degree in Taxation
- CPA Certification
- Juris Doctorate
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Learn more about us
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.