Business to Business Sales – Inside Sales Representative – Generational Equity
- Did you make what you are capable of last year?
- Are you able to make the money you deserve in your current position?
- What could you make if the company you worked for gave you all the support and resources you needed to be your best?
This may be the opportunity you need to go to the next level in your sales career. You will be talking on a business-to-business level with owners and c-level executives about their exit plan, helping them to examine all their options in regard to their biggest financial asset – their business. If you have a ‘hunter’ mentality and enjoy the challenge of cold calling, lead generation and prospecting, you may be a perfect fit with us. We are in the mergers and acquisitions industry, but we don’t hire backgrounds. We hire top producers.
Sr. Business Advisor – Inside Sales Representative pay and benefits include:
- Aggressive no-cap commissions: our top people make over $100,000 per year
- Flexible start time and schedule: ability to earn paid days off & flexible hours for hitting pre-set production targets (our top performers are able to work from 7:30am til 1:30pmon Fridays)
- The best paid training in the industry
- Generous base pay
- Employee referral bonus
- No travel: we communicate via phone with prospective clients all across the US and Canada
- Extremely generous paid time off – 3 weeks after one year, and paid holidays
- Health benefits & matching 401(k) program
- Unlimited leads for cold calling
- Stable, professional, and positive sales environment
- Opportunity to win an all-expense paid trip to different vacation locations every year
- Weekly spiffs above regular commissions
You will receive the best training in the industry, and then we give you the ongoing education, support, and encouragement you need to make the money you deserve. Our highest performing professionals made well over $100,000 last year.
Generational Equity is the leading middle-market mergers and acquisitions advisory firm in North America. We assist business owners in understanding all their options in regard to the biggest financial transaction of their lives — the sale of their business.
The Sr. Business Advisor -Sales Representative is our first, most critical contact with future clients, and we believe that developing our people into successful professionals is the most critical mission of our company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.