THIS ROLE IS BASED IN MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
Champions Start Right Here
If you are tired of being trapped by corporate limitations and want to blaze your own trail in a new and unique startup venture with a clear path to advancement, unlimited territory, and an elite product that stands out in the marketplace, then Champion Employment, Inc. is calling your name!
Champion Employment is a new and rapidly growing PEO (Professional Employer Organization) that is seeking a top-notch Senior Sales Executive to join our company based in Mount Clemens, Michigan.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professional who is ready to work hard and solidify themselves as a professional employer sales executive.
- Self-starter with personal discipline, attention to detail, and outstanding communication skills.
- A solid team member who plays for the team, but still wants to be the MVP.
Champion Employment can offer you a Competitive Base Pay of $45K-$65K (Commensurate with Experience) + Commissions + Bonus Potential. We can also offer you 4 Weeks of Paid Vacation along with Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance.
The ideal candidate is someone with solid B2B relationship skills who enjoys hunting new business opportunities. This is a sales role with “unlimited territory” targeting employers, specifically business owners, HR departments, financial executives, and CEOs alike. There is a lot of creativity and flexibility in this role; however, it does require persistence and the “hunter” mentality. You’ll bring on new customers and close million-dollar deals through teamwork, efficiency, and a laser-sharp focus on client needs. The Sales Executive we are seeking will be on the front lines to hunt for new business for Champion Employment through executing telemarketing, email, and networking campaigns. We are looking for a veteran who is ready to break free of the corporate structure and secure their place as a leader in not only Champion Employment, but the PEO industry as well.
As a Senior Sales Executive on our team you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing a targeted database with support from the Director of Implementation through 1) Self-generation of leads 2) Substantial networking 3) Business development sales activities.
- Executing a defined business plan to meet or exceed targeted Request for Proposal (RFP) meetings and RFP benchmarks on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Leveraging Champion’s unique services and value-added approach to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual new business revenue targets.
- Working with internal Champion team members to ensure 1) A high level of client satisfaction 2) Delivery of Champion Employment’s values within services.
- Leveraging Champion’s technology tools to effectively report on and manage all sales and client services related activities.
- Efficiently balancing time between inside and outside sales networking strategies.
- Prospecting new companies for the potential sale of Champion Employment services.
- Accurately preparing product and service proposals.
- Following up with clients in order to ensure first payroll and reports are timely.
- Accurately and timely collecting all new client set-up information, signed sales agreements, and tax power of attorneys.
- Making presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Actively seeking to recruit the payroll business from accounting firms that process client payroll.
- Contacting leads identified through all marketing and business development campaigns in a timely manner and documenting results in the current CRM system.
- Completing special projects as assigned.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of every Champion Employment’s clients’ information.
- Likely traveling 15% of the year locally.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Internal: This role interfaces with all internal departments.
- External: Clients, Vendors, Prospects, Conventions, etc.
- Sales activity/RFP meeting activity measured weekly and monthly
- RFP’s submitted and accepted, measured monthly, quarterly, and annually
- AAF/AGM, measured monthly, quarterly, and annually
What you need to be successful in this position:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of Outside Sales experience
- 3+ years of proven experience in selling complex PEO products and solutions in a high touch, consultative selling environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to use CRM, other software tools, and metrics to maximize sales success
- Must be a high-energy self-starter skilled in working independently as well as collaboratively
- Demonstrated “hunter mentality” for finding and closing new business
- Ability to develop consultative relationships with clients and partners to fully understand needs and identify opportunities
- Ability to produce RFQs or RFPs for prospects who have requested a consultation and/or a proposal from Champion
- Ability to articulate value and close business
- Must be motivated by success and client satisfaction
- Willingness to travel locally and out-of-state (if need be) to visit potential referrals, leads, prospects, and existing clientele
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
May need to stand for long periods of time; must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time; regular office environment; requires regular movement throughout Champion’s facilities. Work with minimal safety/health hazard potential; work primarily in a climate-controlled environment. Daily and/or overnight travel likely; work may require the employee to work inside and outside with potential leads, prospects, referrals, or existing clientele.
Nothing in this job specification restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Critical features of this job are described under various headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
Indeed Hire and Champion Employment, Inc. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- PEO (Professional Employer Organization) Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Outside Sales: 3 years (Required)
- PEO (payroll processing, HR consulting, insurance) sales: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office Suite:: 3 years (Required)
- Human Resources: 2 years (Required)
- Mount Clemens, MI : Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.