- Individual sales planning & sales integration management for elevators.
- Creation and execution of successful market driven & client based strategy for growing firms service customer base.
- Prospecting for new customers, including client interactions and identifying competitive accounts that can be converted to the firms service portfolio.
- Selling value and differentiating the firms services on all new contract opportunities.
- Educating Customers on safety issues, code requirements or potential upgrades.
- Record account/customer activity in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System (e.g., Salesforce) for all elevator client contacts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Elevator: 5 years (Preferred)
- Elevator Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Upper Marlboro, MD (Required)
Hours per Week:
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.