Storable is looking for a Senior Product Manager who will define and develop improvements to Storable’s financial and accounting platforms. This person will be responsible for setting a vision and executing against a series of projects to unify and scale Storable’s business applications so that Storable can deliver against its financial and regulatory requirements plus its strategic objective of becoming the #1 tech brand in storage.
What you’ll do every day:
- Drive enhancements to finance, accounting, and billing platforms to improve Storable’s Order To Cash lifecycle, including customer experiences as they pay for Storable services, and the workflow of internal operational teams
- Lead the ideation, vetting, and prioritization of product increments designed to improve Storable’s business applications as well as its regulatory compliance, through partnership with colleagues in finance, accounting, billing, business operations, sales, and engineering
- Manage a prioritized backlog comprising all of Storable’s business application infrastructure improvements
- Develop robust processes and controls to ensure continued compliance with accounting requirements
- Do day-to-day scrum work of providing product management to an engineering team responsible for delivering internal business applications
- Define and deliver the OKRs for each product increment
- Communicate ideas, progress and results to the product development organization and broader company
What you need to bring to the table:
- 5+ years consumer product management experience, preferably with Contract, Finance or business operations experience
- Comfort with both the art (user empathy, design) and science (analytics, statistics, structured hypotheses) of product management
- Experience working in a nimble product delivery organization where product, business operations, and engineering work in close collaboration
- Familiarity working with Agile Scrum methodologies, including the ability to write actionable and detailed user stories
- Strong communication skills. The ability to articulate why you are making certain improvements, what you hope to learn from them, and how they fit into a larger overall strategy
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Talent for building advocacy and buy-in among colleagues
- Ability to navigate hard conversations and produce desired outcomes for all participants
- Manages projects independently
Nice to have:
- Experience applying leading-practice finance and accounting transaction processing analysis in one or more core finance areas: Record-to-Report (RtR), Procure-to-Pay (PtP), Order-to-Cash (OtC)
- Hands-on functional ERP implementation experience including full life cycle experience with all phases: Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases
- ERP data migration and cutover experience
- NetSuite integrations and customizations experience
- Finance or Sales Operations background
Benefits and Perks:
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short and long term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, company-provided life insurance, and more.
- Instant-Access & Flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a ‘take what you need’ vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need for accruals.
- Unlimited snacks, Our break areas stocked to the brim with cereal, snacks, La Croix, soda, Red Bull, coffee, and more to keep you going throughout the day.
- We’re dog friendly! Bring your pooch to work at any of our offices.
- Enjoy weekly catered lunches and chef-made meals at the office.
- Take a break and play foosball, Nintendo 64, ping pong, shuffleboard, pinball, or darts in our spacious cafeterias and break rooms.
- Get active in the community by joining one of our many quarterly offsite volunteer and community service events.
- Fun company events, including Halloween costume contests, ugly sweater competitions, baseball game outings, ice cream socials, food trucks, and more.
Storable is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Storable will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.