American Biometric Health is recruiting phlebotomist in Arlington, Texas. We are looking for part-time, full-time,on-call Certified Phlebotomy Technicians who have at least 1 year of Phlebotomy experience in the medical examiner industry field. You should be experienced in the art of drawing blood with the desire to thrive in challenging phlebotomy, fast-paced environment. As an employee of American Biometric Health, you’ll join our nationwide network of enthusiastic professional that collaborates with the industry leading managers, supervisors, doctors in the industry. If you are just one of the most effective – come sign up with American Biometric Health.
ABH is always looking for skilled, licensed, and certified medical professionals:
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistance
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Nurse Practitioners
Who want to work as phlebotomist wellness screeners and/or administer biometric health screenings and flu shots at nationwide corporate health screening events.
We are an Equal Opportunity Company as well as do not discriminate against candidates due to race, ethnic background, sex, expert standing, or based on disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
This phlebotomist position provides health and wellness programs to corporate clients and individuals in various locations across Houston, Texas. We are seeking phlebotomy technician and industry medical examiner healthcare professionals with a strong phlebotomy background and excellent customer service skills.
- Provide biometric health screenings services to include venipunctures, performing all types of blood pressure, height/weight, and waist circumference biometric corporate health screenings.
Job Description Duties List
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Valid and proof of required Phlebotomy Certification(s).
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to perform phlebotomists work duties in a team environment.
- Able to complete relevant paperwork with the utmost accuracy and following privacy guidelines.
- Valid state issued driver’s license that has never been suspended, revoked, placed on probation, been a subject of any disciplinary proceedings or has you ever voluntarily surrendered your driver’s license.
- Reliable car with current valid car insurance that covers state minimum.
Miscellaneous Job Duties List
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Assignments are as needed (PRN).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, working outside of regular office hours.
- All phlebotomist assignments require you to have a valid US Citizenship and or green card or work status documentation.
- Travel assignments may be available.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands explained right here are depictive of those that need to be met by a staff member to carry out the necessary functions of this job efficiently. Sensible holiday accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to carry out crucial features. Before an occasion, you may be delivered bulky, hefty devices or you might be asked to assist set-up/clean-up an occasion. These devices might consider up to 30 extra pounds.
About American Biometric Health
American Biometric Health exists for the sole purpose of promoting healthy lifestyles and health education. All our services—biometric screenings, health screenings, health coaching, comprehensive wellness programming, and more—are provided directly, not through subcontractors. We see the full process through from beginning to end one patient at a time. Our medical team believes that every organization is special as well as deserves special services. No vendor in the marketplace can match the versatility as well as personalization that our customers enjoy. We have actually worked with companies of every shape and size- in basically every field- and it shows. From the really initial preparation session, our clients are surprised by the devotion of our program management team. We offer an in-depth consultation and a can-do attitude that other vendors can’t match.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.