As a Sr. Manager of Specialty Area Sales, you will have the responsibility of inspiring and leading a team covering these areas, to include both Nestle Medical Nutrition and external partner sales personnel, in the consistent pursuit of strategically developing and growing the full Portfolio across both Acute Care (AC) and Extended Care (EC) channels and customers. We desire for you to have the business insight and leadership to act on behalf of Nestlé relative to key customers, contracting and people decisions, and to drive Nestlé’s “Ways of Winning” strategies across a diverse territory and salesforce. In this role, you can be based remotely, strategically leading an area includes Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing specialty sales team focused on finding opportunities, executing strategy, and using technology to generate profitable sales growth through business and product messaging to customers.
- Developing and maintaining a strategic Area Business Plan while handling Individual Territory Plans for your sales team.
- Demonstrating an ambitious approach to driving the Area sales results by working with Inside Sales, CSO’s, and other resources to effectively impact this area and this supporting team.
- Effectively deploying sales executives in area against strategic customer accounts and prescribers to improve customer coverage and call frequency. Evaluating and redeploying, utilizing analysis of metrics, sales & deployment planning insights, figuring out the best allocation of resources based on business and customer needs.
- Evaluating potential opportunities and strategically leading regional IDN’s & Aggregate Groups not covered by the National Accounts team.
- Collaborating with National Accounts, Market Access, Customer Development, and Medical Affairs to strategically win and maintain business with the top Acute Care and Home Care customers in the Area.
- Coaching sales executives on business insight and sales approach to bring strategic solutions to customers assuring selling messaging to the Value Proposition appropriate to meet identified customer needs.
- Conducting periodic field visits to coach sales executives in meeting sales goals and develop assigned sales competencies and Nestle Leadership Framework.
- Ability to enthusiastically embrace and adapt to changes within the marketplace, healthcare environment and customers by understanding market access and successfully leading and developing that culture with sales executives.
- Ability to travel 60%+
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (Internal)
- Sales Leadership, Field Sales, National Accounts, Business Ops, Sales Performance Development, Sales Force Excellence, Customer Development, Finance, HR
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (External)
- C-Suite Executives, Surgeons, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Materials Management, Value Analysis and Nutrition-focused Committees and Task Forces
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.