Job Number 19103908
Job Category Human Resources
Location Marriott International HQ, 10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, Maryland, United States VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
FLEX is Marriott International’s self-managed contingent labor program. The Corporate FLEX team provides temporary labor resources to Marriott HQ and above property locations. As the Senior Manager, you will work collaboratively with the team to facilitate Headquarters-based FLEX program. The Senior Manager will be a strong partner to business disciplines (e.g., Finance, IT, Brand, Marketing, Sales, and Consumer Services) and HR business partners by consulting to identify temporary talent needs, including sourcing and management of temporary agencies and vendors. You will be expected to assist the Director with development of strategy to ensure increased program compliance with a key focus on hiring temporary talent with new and emerging skillsets. This role will use technology to work with business disciplines on forecasting and talent sourcing strategy. The Senior Manager will be a visible role within the organization that will look for opportunities to improve successful delivery of the program and build relationships with key stakeholders, including management and FLEX associates.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Work collaboratively with team and program stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance regarding corporate temporary labor matters.
- Manage external temporary labor providers, including supplier measurement (e.g., scorecards), auditing and optimization.
- Work with Corporate FLEX team and business disciplines to coordinate and implement strategy related to overall talent sourcing, including consultants, staff augmentation and independent contractors by leveraging extensive knowledge of contingent labor trends and management.
- Act as a consultant to business partners to identify best ways to leverage temporary talent.
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex temporary talent issues.
- Partner with Director on reviews of vendors and execution of temporary labor agreements.
- Use experience, technology, data and analytics to drive improvements in program process, ensure program compliance.
- Development of methodology to measure program efficiency and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Cultivate and maintain exceptional business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members who facilitate market-based FLEX program.
- Interact with associates at all levels within the organization.
- All other duties and special projects as assigned.
- College degree (Business, Human Resources Management or other related field) required. Advanced degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum six (6) years experience in human resources related consulting, management, talent acquisition, talent sourcing and/or contingent labor programs.
- Strong knowledge of temporary labor programs, vendor management and overall talent management practices. Stays current with contingent labor, compliance and business trends and best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and relationship building/management skills and experience.
- Prior consulting experience preferred.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- You possess strong consultative skills and you are able to partner effectively with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure success.
- You influence without authority in a matrix organization; driving ideas and effectively addressing issues guiding others toward the accomplishment of identified goals.
- You collaborate, address conflicts and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner, always striving to achieve a win/win resolution.
- You have strong analytical skills and can quickly analyze situations, clearly articulating what needs to be done.
- You demonstrate the ability to prioritize work tasks in accordance with goals and to make effective use of time in an environment with multiple deadlines and goals. You perform independently with limited supervision.
- You have experience in planning, leading and coordinating small and large projects.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills required; strong presentation skills.
- You have demonstrated experience interacting effectively as a team member or consultant with all levels of associates.
- You develop and maintain effective relationships with a broad group of stakeholders.
- You can analyze and assess situations to find effective solutions; you are a creative problem solver; you engage in fixing the problem; you make decisions using data.
- You initiates, implement and support change within the organization
- You actively seeks learning; enhancing personal, professional and business growth through new learning and experiences.
- You maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor at all times,
- You possess strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and resources
- You demonstrate a high degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information.
- You are able to travel.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.